Thursday 26 May 2016

The wolf and the rabbit

Read your story. Create a reading response journal on a google document using the sentence starters. Share your reading response journal on your individual blog after you have edited it.
Reading Response Journal

Title: The wolf,Shrimps and the rabbit.

Author: Vicky Lai Seng.

Today I read about  The wolf is going to eat the Shrimps and the rabbit.

I feel happy  about what I read today because this story was a lovely story I ever read.

My favourite character was All of them because they are all funny because if the wolf eats the rabbit he will feel happy.

I would feel  lonely if the wolf will eat me if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because the wolf was hungry.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen maybe the wolf will be happy if they are gone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home