Thursday 16 June 2016

Raeding

Read your story. Create a reading response journal on a google document using the sentence starters. Share your reading response journal on your individual blog after you have edited it.
Reading Response Journal


Title:Rory paints a cat.

Author: Rachel Hayward.

Today I read about  Rory is going to paint a cat.

I feel Happy about what I read today because it is good to paint a cat.

My favourite character was Rory because he do not know how to paint a cat that is easy.

I would feel  Funny If the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because It is not good to paint and you do not know what to do.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen  I think that it will come up with nice word and he is going to know how to paint it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home