Tuesday 28 August 2018

Gymnastics

Gymnastics

Unfortunately Today was our last day of Gymnastics. We had 2 different coaches, one was only for the first 2 weeks named Kane and the other was for 4 weeks and his name was Ethan. In the 6 weeks we had we learnt different type of basic gymnastic moves. We learnt how to so a forward roll, a handstand, a cartwheel, a bunny hop and a back roll. Today was a testing challenge. The points were between 1 and 3. 1 was low and 3 was high. First we had to warm up before we could get started. The first thing we did was run and jump. Most of us scored a 1 and only two scored 2. Next we did a handstand, then a cartwheel, then a forward roll and finally we did a depth jump. Most of us scored 1 and 2 between all of then and only a few could make it a 3.

The good News was that 2 student made it to 10 and that was Mary and I, and next was Trent and Pelenise they scored 9. In our gymnastic session I learnt lot of gymnastic basic moves. I was so happy with the results that I got at the end and it all depended on my concentration and the flexibility that I had. In my Gymnastic I got a Silver band which isn't bad at all, To me all I need to work on is Doing more stretches and than I can improve my flexibility more.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home