Friday 21 June 2019

Thank you letter

Thank you letter 
Miss Elia
Principal
Glenbrae School
Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes


Dear Miss Elia


Thank you for looking after me for the past four years. In such a small amount of time, you’ve done so much for Glenbrae school and for myself. You are one unique principal, you are hard working, you are courageous, you help build up our confidence, you solved silly issues / problems / dramas and you did many more things that no words can explain. I can’t describe how lovely you have been to me for the past four years.


Although, its been four years since I started at Glenbrae School, I still can remember my first day being amazing. I remember you walking me up to my class along side my family, and saying “Have a great day, I’ll check up on you after school”. That literally made my first day at school the best day EVER! Another memory I remember really well was from this year, I remember how It was raining one Friday and we had technology. When you came to pick up four students, you picked up Candice, Tangimetua, Iki and I. I remember you asking “Are you all buckled up?”. Right at that moment, we all started laughing because Candice said “Oh miss, I can’t find mine!”. It was really funny and also really fun getting dropped off by the Principal of Glenbrae.


I’m feeling quiet emotional about you leaving because you are such an amazing person who has a kind heart. Thank you for organising school trips, camp and other fun events. I’m pretty sure all students are thankful for all you do. You’ve done so much that not even what the school does can add up to the amount of things you’ve done. I’m really, really, really thankful that I got to meet you because when I first saw you, I thought you would be strict but as I spent time with you, I realised I was wrong. You are lovely, caring, supportive and many more things.


I want to wish you all the best for the rest of your retired life. I know you will travel to Australia after you have a little break. I hope you travel loads and make new connections with countries all around the world. Look after yourself, your health and just make the most of you retirement because you deserve to have a little bit of fun with your life. May God bless you always and may He be with you forever.
Yours sincerely

______________________

Maya Griffiths.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home