Thursday 30 June 2016

Reading

Read your story. Create a reading response journal on a google document using the sentence starters. Share your reading response journal on your individual blog after you have edited it.
Reading Response Journal


Title: The Helium Melon Seed Boy.

Author:  Giselle Fortune.

Today I read about  The two boys and the mum and dad.

I feel unhappy about what I read today because the boy was very rude to the other boy.

My favourite character was mum because she said to her son “ what are you up to son” his mum said.

I would feel  unhappy if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because if someone be like that to me it will be very sad.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen so I will know what will happen next to the boy and his mum and dad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home