Tuesday 12 July 2016

Room 10 Holiday Home learning week 1 2016

Room 10 Holiday Home learning week 1 2016.
Drum
Banjo
Harp
Clarinet
Drum
Banjo
Harp
Clarinet
Drum
Banjo
Harp
Clarinet
Drum
Banjo
Harp
Clarinet
Drum
Banjo
Harp
Clarinet

This is my recount of my day and i hope you will love it Mrs moopnar.

Today my whole family went to the Mcdonalds to eat. And when we had finished our food they have to say thank you for the food that we at. And when they finished talking to my mum and they went home and they was talking to my mum on the phone.

My whole family was very happy because my mum told them to came and eat and the next time that we will eat is going to be Maya’s  birthday and when my mum was finch  her  talking she told me if i want  let my friends to came over and i said that will be very nice and i am going to do that thing that my mum said.

We all feel happy after  we came from the Mcdonke. And we are going to go to somewhere that i will love to go to when it is my birfday.
8 cups in  each row.
8 row.  How many are they altogether.
It is 64 cups altogether.Image result for homework is a good sign for kids cartoon

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 20 July 2016 at 10:43 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Maya!

It sounds like you had a wonderful day with your family.Enjoy your final week of holidays before school starts again on Monday.

If you have time, please consider joining our Winter Learning Journey programme. It's a lot of fun and you'll learn quite a bit about the upcoming Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!

Cheers, Rachel :)

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home