Monday 5 November 2018

Kiwi Can

Kiwi Can
What we learnt - Respect for our Community and Respect.

Today after interval room 7 went to kiwi can for 40 minutes. In the 40 minutes we first did a recap on what our Theme for the term was and our Topic for the week. At the point while we were talking most of us, Our brain were still sleeping and so we needed an Energizer called Rubbish bin relay to warm our us up and to also wake our brains up. After play the energizer we talked more about our topic and our theme. Next, we played an Activity called 1,2,3 and how it works was we had to find a partner and one says 1 and the other says 2 and so on but we were only given 3 numbers and it sure was a challenge. Lastly, We did a General knowledge quiz to see how much we understand general thing that have occurred around us.
 Today I had fun learning about Respect and Respect for our School.

Image result for kiwi can

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7 January 2019 at 10:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Maya,
It's Leslie here, writing to you from Canada where we're in the middle of a cold and snowy winter. Brrr!
I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team and I notice that you've written about participating in the Kiwi Can program. That's very cool because that's a program my daughter, Rachel, participated in when she was a university student. Rachel is the person who started the Summer Learning Journey program.

I think you might enjoy doing some of the Summer Learning Journey activities because I notice that you've also written a blog about some plants that are special in New Zealand. The Learning Journey program has lots of activities that involve learning about plants, animals and landscapes that are unique to New Zealand and/or unique to other countries. There's so much to learn and the activities are short and fun to do. So please think about participating. I'll look forward to reading your blogs and to writing back to you!! Here's the website:
www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz.

I hope you're having a lovely summer holiday!!

Leslie

 
At 26 March 2019 at 12:47 , Blogger mathew said...

Hi maya it's your friend Mathew, I just like to say that kiwi can is really cool also I really like the games that they give us too.

I would just like to ask what was your fasvouirte game from kiwi can out of these whole weeks they had with us.

I also liked that game 1,2,3 it was a lot of fun and wish I could play again.


Cheers - Mathew

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home