Monday 25 March 2019

Accepting people the way they are. Outside of school work

 This is a piece of work I did at home, Not at school. This wasn't informed to do, I decided to do it because, as I was watching YouTube, I came across a video about a girl named Jazz Jennings being transgender at 11 and her experience about going through something she's wanted ever since she was seven. Also in this presentation I've mentioned things about accepting people the way they are. I hope you learn something new and ENJOY!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 26 March 2019 at 18:09 , Blogger Rose G said...

Hi Maya, I remember you telling mum about this. I know that people go through different things and that it can be a challenge, Hopefully if anyone reads your blogpost about this they will know that they are not alone. Just remember, WE ARE ONE!

Rose (Your sister)
GOOD WORK SIS!!! - Ofa Atu

 
At 26 March 2019 at 23:12 , Blogger Unknown said...

Diversity is the word which comes to mind when I read your blog post. I think you also included diversity in your vocabulary analysis for reading. I am quite impressed with Roses' comment. Good on you Rose.

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home