Tuesday 12 March 2019

Toitoi / PWC Retell

Tuesday, 12th - March 2019, some people from PWC (Price Water House Cooper) and Toitoi came over this morning. From Toitoi we had - Charlotte & Venice and from PWC we had - Lee, Courtney and Bre. During our time with them we first had them introduce themselves to us. After that, Our Teacher (Mrs Tofa) put us into groups of four. I was with Lee, A member from PWC. 

You are probably wondering, What is Toitoi? Well, For those who don't know Toitoi is a Company that was started by Charlotte, The owner and creator of Toitoi. It started because her kids hated reading and they just found reading boring. So, Charlotte decided to collect writing, poems and art work from kids around New Zealand and that's how Toitoi all started by - Charlotte. 

You are also probably  wondering what is PWC? Well, PWC is a company. The name of the company is Price Water house Cooper (Also Known as - PWC). PWC has helped loads of schools around Auckland with paying for Toitoi books and having Financial Literacy. The PWC company that I'm talking about is the building in New Zealand, Auckland.

Today with Lee, I was with Candice, Viliami, Dwyane, Ngakiri, Bianca and Taylor. Together we read 5 stories and 1 poem. They were all very interesting and they all had difficult words, But i'm really impressed because most of the stories and poems were illustrated by young kids. I am a 12 year old and I have no clue of having any interest of sending some of my writing and getting it published any sooner. I am nervous but hopefully as the days/weeks go by I'll be interested in publishing my work.! 

My favorite / the story that inspired me the most will have to be New School. The Story New School was like a poem but very interesting. I have a lot more favorite stories but New School really stood out to me.! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home