Monday 20 May 2019

The Dark house.

It was a dark, dark, dark night. The moon drifted across the plain dark blue sky, as clouds covered the moon. The wind whispered, and the trees were swaying side to side. The breeze was nice, but as I walked along the footpath, I automatically heard someone screaming “Help me, Help me”. My heart skipped a beat, I felt like running home but as I tried so hard to focus on my walk, all I could hear was lightning and someone yelling out for help.


I whirled around and saw a dark black looking house. I froze, I couldn’t think straight. My body was in complete shock and I was also completely silenced. I wanted to cry out for help, but I couldn’t do anything but think about what was going on. “Ugh, If I can’t stop thinking about what happened so badly, why not go check it out for myself?” I said to myself. I ran towards the house, and suddenly a shadow went past me and made a *CRUNCH* noise. I felt something running across my arm “Oh shoot, What could be on me?” I said quietly. “UGH!!, It’s a SPIDER!” I jumped up and down, without making a single sound. I walked quietly towards the dark house. “BOO”. I tumbled and yelled out “WHAT THE HELL”. I turned around without even thinking twice, It was my friend Jake. “Jake, what were you thinking, you scared me”. Without a word he hugged me saying he’s sorry.


After talking with Jake about what's happening so far, we thought it might be a good idea to go into the house and find out what’s happening and how we might help resolve things. We walked towards the house in complete silence. “HAHAHAHA”. I closed my eyes as I squeezed Jake’s arm. As we entered the house the laughing continued. “Oh what have we done”.
TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Image result for Haunted house with gates

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home