Thursday 2 June 2016

Reading Response Journal.

Read your story. Create a reading response journal on a google document using the sentence starters. Share your reading response journal on your individual blog after you have edited it.
Reading Response Journal


Title:   Mr Shark.

Author: Joy Cowley.

Today I read about The boy,Girl and a human that is a shark.

I feel  funny about what I read today because  Mr shark was very funny.

My favourite character was  The boy and the girl because they are scared of Mr shark.   

I would feel  Unhappy If the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen So we will no what will happened next.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home