Thursday 28 July 2016

Maya's Reading Response Journal

Read your story. Create a reading response journal on a google document using the sentence starters. Share your reading response journal on your individual blog after you have edited it.
Reading Response Journal


Title: Witches for ever.

Author: Mike Carter.

Today I read about  the witch and the kids.
I feel   sad about what I read today because the witch was sad to the kids.

My favourite character was  the kids because they were crying and looking for their mum and dad.

I would  cry if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because if the witch do that to me.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen the witch will like the kids or be nice to them and take them back home to mum and dad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home