Wednesday 7 August 2019

Current Event Reading

Current Event Reading !
- Today for current events, I read about a little boy who had 526 teeth. The boy was 7 years of age, He lives in India and his name is Ravindranath. He was seen at Saveetha Dental College in Chennai, India. He had been complaining of swelling in his jaw. An X-ray of the boy’s jaw revealed a sack of tissue weighing 200 grams, doctors said. It contained 526 teeth. Some of the teeth were one-tenth of a millimetre, while others were up to 15mm. All had the properties of teeth. The surgery to remove the teeth took five hours. A similar case took place in 2014, when dentists extracted 232 teeth from a teen in Mumba.
Image result for Doctors remove 526 teeth from boy’s mouth

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 16 August 2019 at 11:59 , Blogger Louis said...

Hi Maya i'm Louis
I think this is really funny but I feel bad for him.
I hate going to the dentist if I found out I had to have 526 teeth extracted from me I would faint.
Maybe you could tell us where you got this from.

 
At 16 August 2019 at 12:01 , Blogger Ramari said...

Kia ora,
I'm Ramari i come from Otaki college.
Your Current Event Reading was really
good but for Ravindranath, its
really sad. But how did he get that
many teeth?
But above all that you did an amazing
job.

 
At 18 August 2019 at 17:00 , Blogger Maya said...

I got this from Kiwi-kids News. It a site full of information and its basically like current events happening around the world. (Local and International) Thanks for visiting my blog by the way.

 
At 18 August 2019 at 17:04 , Blogger Maya said...

Thank you Ramari, It means a lot. I know it's really sad that he had so much teeth. I think his cells just weren't functioning the right way and something went wrong.Thanks for visiting my blog.

 
At 18 August 2019 at 17:09 , Blogger Maya said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home